Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL vs nonTTL M6?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:55:46 -0700

A good question and here is a website that answers it better than I could:

http://www.cameraquest.com/mguide.htm

I use the TTL and much prefer its three diode meter indications. The TTL
flash is an added bonus that is very nice when I use flash. The larger
shutter dial is also much easier to use. My only complaint is that the TTL
is so much nicer than my non-metered bodies that they seldom see the light
of day anymore.

John Collier

The only TTL bug seems to be that some cameras swallow batteries. If you buy
used it is simple to test your camera's current draw with a multimeter.