Subject: RE: [Leica] my darkroom timer has only one switch
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:03:53 -0000

Martin,
Reminds me of my days in music television directing.
The production assistant would count the bars, beats and shots through the
songs..The left shoulder would rock to the beat, the right to the bars and
her head would nod every time a different shot was called.
It was like watching a plate of jelly!

Jem