Subject: [Leica] Only in Canada? Pity
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:26:57 -0700

Purchased from my local dealer and by all accounts sourced from Kodak Canada
(or a cunning imitation!). The side of the box reads:

Pro-Pack 50
TX 135-36
CAT 199 1249

I must confess I never counted the rolls when I got the box but it is half
full now and there are 25 rolls left. 2 times 5 equals 10 put down the 0 and
carry the 1. 2 times 2 equals 4 add to the 0 and get 4. Hmmm, that cannot be
right. DUH! The 4 goes beside the 0, so 40. Oops forgot to carry the 1, 41!
Wait a minute....

John Collier ;-)

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Only in Canada? Pity)