Subject: Re: [Leica] it's easier than that to get the LTM-M adapter off a lens...
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:47:10 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 11/01/01 14:32:09 Paris, Madrid,
horsts@primus.com.au a écrit :

<<   The problem is a bit more serious, Someone, before i bought it, it seems,
 actually glued the adapter to the lens. I am afraid, if i try to hard,
 Something may break. what I really need , i think, Is some type of universal
 glue solvent which does not do any damage to the lens.

 Regards, Horst Schmidt

It is maybe possible to dip the bottom of the lens into glue solvent .
But the rest of it shouldn't be in contact with the solvent .
Try making a round piece of cotton wool ( O-ring ) on which you will put your
lens.
Wet this O-ring with the solvent .
Take care

Jo Goodtimes , France .