Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FD Leica adapter
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:28:53 -0500

These converters do not couple with the rangefinder.  I once had
one along with a Canon 28 that I used on an M body. That lens was
light enough not to cause any balance or handling problems

One caveat: the converter as originally packaged included a little
plastic piece that had to be inserted into the rear of the lens so that
the aperture would stop down when the lens was mounted on the
adapter.  You'd need that part for full functionality.

Roy