Subject: RE: [Leica] Montreal LUGgers unite! or Canadian weather
From: "Ian Stanley" <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:30:18 +0700

Greetings,

	With all this talk of winter and Canadian weather I just couldn't resist.
It's early morning in Bangkok and I'm just heading out for a morning of
cruising for snaps.  There is a slight haze but the temperature is around 32
degrees - yes that's above zero!  Where are my sandals?

Cheers,

Ian Stanley

Bangkok, Thailand