Subject: Re: [Leica] SF-20 flash
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:13:24 -0000

I usually use the diffuser with 50 and wider lenses as I find it gives a
softer flash effect, especially when you want fill-in flash.  Of course you
will restrict the flash distance so there is, as in all things in life, a
trade-off.

Simon

Replies: Reply from "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] SF-20 flash)