Subject: Re: [Leica] Printing question
From: shan@montana.net
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:08:39 -0700

I agree totally, but the real point is that by testing and quantifying your
choices of film/developer/time combination and your choices of
paper/developer combination, then matching the two - you can put those
middle values exactly where you want them and separate them to delight your
eyes.

As a side bar the plotter/matcher program does away with the math and the
graph paper AND IT WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN FOR THE _MAC_ !!

Davis is an accomplished MAC programmer - he got somebody else to write the
WIN and PDA programs.

shan