Subject: [Leica] Re: Bulk loading
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:25:29 -0500

I've been using a Watson 66 for about 40 years. Currently, I've got it
loaded with Efke KB 14--I just received 5 more 100' rolls from Freestyle.
(When I ordered them, there were 23 more available, possibly the last
in the US). I'm writing this because Its been years since I've seen short
ends of B&W motion picture stock for sale (I fondly rember DuPont Superior
#2 from the late 50s). I searched with GOOGLE, but couldn't find any
sources. Does anyone know of one?