Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Summaron 35/f2.8 (M mount)
From: Randy Holst <mistervolvo@home.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:09:33 -0700

Hello All,

Up for sale:

Summaron 35/f2.8 (no eyes version, not for M3), chrome, s/n: 1695740.
Has infinity lock button, aperture and focusing rings work smoothly,
glass and coating looks great - no scratches visible under 10x loupe.
There appears to be two tiny bubbles in glass (can barely see them under
10x) and they are near the edges - for good Bokeh?  (Not edge
separations - I know what that looks like.)  Exterior cosmetics:  Used
but not abused.  No dents or scrapes.  I would call this a very good
user lens for your M2 or M4.   Close-up scans available upon request.
Sorry, no caps.

US$300 and I'll pay insured ground shipping within Cont. US.  15 day
return privilege.

Grab it now, before it goes on e-bay.  Please contact me off list.

Randy Holst
Boise, Idaho