Subject: Re: [Leica] my montblanc is an M4-2...
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 23:41:19 +0800

on 13/1/01 11:24 pm, Guy Bennett at gbennett@lainet.com wrote:

> I think they oughta have Minox make a miniature M (like their mini IIIF)
> for babies, with a little pacifier etched on the top plate.
>
> They could produce them with either pink or blue leatherette coverings.
>
> Guy

There is already a miniature M3 on sale in Asia.  In fact all these
miniature cameras (IIIf, M3 and Nikon F) are not made by Minox, but by a
company called Megahouse in Japan, and sold under the brand name 'Sharan'.
Please see:

http://camera.megahouse.co.jp/

and

http://camera.megahouse.co.jp/new.htm