Subject: [Leica] LHSA Black Paint Camera .72
From: "Takashi Takahashi" <taka2hi@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:27:17 +0900

Hi,

I have received my LHSA Black Paint Camera .72 at Jan. 11 2001 at
Tokyo JAPAN. This order through the society and I think perhaps
it's last delivery to member. I was under the care of LHSA new
president Mr. Gladden and many thanks.

It's a great camera and I am satisfied with it very much.
The black "Leica Red dot" is good idea, I haven't liked the Red
dot for M6. And beautiful black paint and Leica script...

Taka.