Subject: RE: [Leica] B&W with no darkroom
From: "Mark Cohen" <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:23:18 -0800

I've been using the Kodak Professional color process b+w film.. T400CN. Its
got nearly no grain and enlarges well. I use Agfa Portriga grade 3 (none of
this sissy multi-contrast crap ;) ) and it prints really well. Or you could
take it to a 1 hour photo and have them enlarge it on color paper.

Its an inexpensive way to get into B+W photography.

- -Mark