Subject: Re: [Leica] Backup Camera
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:10:06 -0500

> I always have a backup Leica available on a trip, "just in case"... I use a
> Leica CL as the backup for my M6....it stays in my luggage until needed.
> The most I can miss is 1 day of shooting...  It does not require a great
> outlay of cost to purchase, and includes a meter.
>
> What about others?
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net

As a matter of course, 90% of the time when I go out the door I take two M's
with me, that is just the way I shoot. Sometimes, like the upcoming
Presidential Inaugeration demonstrations, I will have four M bodies with two
50's and two 35's. I hope this does not seem like wretched excess, it's just
the way it is.

Steve
Annapolis

http://www.streetphoto.net