Subject: [Leica] PAW - week 2 up at last!
From: "Brian McCarthy" <brian@straightline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:30:07 -0000

Week 2 is up at http://www.straightline.co.uk/photos/week2.html

This is proving a lot harder than I imagined. I find that I get very little
time during the week so I'm having to rearrange my lifestyle a bit (no bad
thing) in order to get out more. Otherwise, all my shooting takes place at
weekends and it's a real rush to get something online. Hopefully it will be
a bit easier once the evenings get a bit lighter, or I run out of work...

Also, looking at some of the other Luggers PAW pictures is giving me a good
boot up the rear - take more pictures! (and I've even started taking the M6
to the supermarket!)

Brian McCarthy

straightline design   brian@straightline.co.uk
www.straightline.co.uk