Subject: Re: [Leica] Backup Camera
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:21:14 -0500

Hmm.  A lot depends on WHICH camera I am using as the primary one, as I
have several dozen cameras to choose from.  But most of my photography is
going to be done on a Rolleiflex TLR, so the only backup I would have
around would be the Rollei 35 I carry as a glove-box camera.  It is VERY
unlikely I would ever haul my Hasselblad about with me, due to its weight.

If I am using the M6 on a critical job, I might take the M3 or IIIc with me
but, frankly, Leica M's generally only fail when there is no backup on
hand, so the mere fact of having ANY camera in the car is enough to make
the one in your hand behave!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!