Subject: Re: [Leica] Haiti
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:57:27 -0500

At 07:48 PM 1/14/01 -0600, you wrote:

>I read the US State Department's warning about Haiti. It was scary.
>Should I go?
>
>Any comments?
>
>Henry Ambrose

Henry -

I haven't been to Haiti, but I have friends who have been.  It's no
problem.  Go.

Read the State Department's warnings on Los Angeles - or Miami - or New York.

If you believed everything they warn against, you would never step foot out
of your house.  Just use common sense and if you are in a city, pay
attention to your belongings.

Go and take lots of great photos.  Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com