Subject: RE: [Leica] Backup Camera
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:41:49 -0000

Stephen,
Nice to see you posting.
I was very taken with the multicoloured fake Leica on your site recently.
It spurred me into action and now the serial number and 'Ernst Leitz,
Wetzlar' (etc.) engraving on my M6 are a delightful shade of burnt orange.
Please don't lose any sleep over the value plummeting, it's far from
collectible, but so much prettier!

Jem