Subject: Re: [Leica] ?leica calendar...
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:51:01 EST

The 2001 calendar is somewhat similar to the 2000 one in that the format is
identical although the images are by less well known photographers. I am
currently looking at a Leica M6/24mm2.8f Elmarit asph shot of Reindeer
herders in Siberia by Claudine Doury. Here in the UK it is available from
Leica dealers at £15/$22 (mine gave me mine) and I am pretty sure you can
order it through the Leica website.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076