Subject: [Leica] Leica R Cams
From: jem.kime@cwcom.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:48:09 GMT

Folks,
Remembering that I had some Leitz papers on this subject I wrote a web page
which hopefully explains things to those who might wish to know.

When I acquire the latest material which includes details on the ROM lenses
I'll update the site, if anyone wishes to point me in the direction of that
material, please do.

Till then, this should assist with determining which lens you've got...

http://members.tripod.co.uk/JemK/Pic-A-Week/cams.htm

best wishes
Jem