Subject: RE: [Leica] Jerusalem pictures
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:37:05 -0000

David,
Lovely pictures, the first time I stayed in Jerusalem was in a Palestinian
hotel which overlooked a children's playground, it brings back many
memories. They'd play football (soccer) and it always made me think of that
Italian(?!) photo of the preist doing an terrific save ina make-shift goal,
a famous photograph but I can't recall who took it now...

Thanks for the views, please ensure they get offered to FoM2.

Jem