Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #35
From: J D Perkins <perkins@ripserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:52:00 +0000

>  JD, Enjoyed looking through your images, great compositions and the printing
>  is excellent. What film and paper combination do you use?
>  Cheers Wilber Jeffcoat

Thanks. Film was Ilford XP2 (Am I the only person who can't be
bothered with B&W negs any more?) and the printing was done by Joe's
Basement in London. I think they used Ilford Multigrade gloss resin.
The prints were for the Sunday Times Ian Parry award, so I didn't
want to chance it and do the prints myself.

J D Perkins