Subject: [Leica] Shooting children with M6 -- HELP
From: Henry Krzciuk <hkrzciuk@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:57:39 -0800 (PST)

I have been using my M6TTL for a couple of months now
and put it to the test this weekend with three
grandchildren, ages 10 months, 2 years, and 6 years.

I just couldn't focus fast enough and missed so many
great shots.  Went to the zoo and shot more outside
stuff with greatly varying light which added time to
setup the f stop.  I was really frusrated and yearned
for my old Canon EOS3 with zooom lens and auto
everything.

The photos I did get that were in focus were great and
had the wonderful Leica look.

So how do I improve my situation.  Should I try a
Konica body with auto metering for outside and film
advance.  Although, the Konica auto focus is not as
sharp as the Leica and I read about people having to
get it adjusted all the time.

Or do I buy a Contax N1 with the 24-85 zoom.  Or do I
see if a Leica R zoom would satisfy these
requirements.  I am at a crossroads.

I still have a Contax G2 setup and an Aria with fixed
focal length lens.

HELP!