Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW-Week 2 is up
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:30:15 +0100

Julian,

Thanks for the kind words. The EI was 1600, and the film was developed in
Ilfotec DD-X 1+4 in a Jobo processor, 9 mins at 20C/68F, with a 5-minute prewet.
In fact, it is slightly overdeveloped, I normally develop for 8 mins. with this
combination, I simply screwed up this time. But it is still quite acceptable.

Nathan

Julian Koplen wrote:

> What pleasant tonality and texture.  Interesting story, too.  Would you mind
> sharing your exposure index and development time and method for that
> picture?  Thanks in advance.........Julian

- --

Message from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW-Week 2 is up)