Subject: RE: [Leica] R8 or Autofocus? AF for sure
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:15:44 -0500

> > I actually used a TLR for a little while...when I was young and
foolish...
> > Think about a TLR for photographing, say, Hockey...<<<<<,

> I used a Rollieflex to cover stock racing in the good old days on dirt
tracks

Rolleiflex?  Well, you sure started out with a 'silver spoon'!  At 10, I
bought a broken Yashica Mat (124G? it was 120 anyway) from some camera store
in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi for $10, and managed to fix it!  I believe I
still have some negatives from back then...  I used that camera for another
10+ years!  NO autofocus.

Did you use the WLF?  Were the cars going 'clockwise' or 'counter-clockwise'
;-)

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] R8 or Autofocus? AF for sure)