Subject: RE: [Leica] Black and white printers
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:42:39 -0600

>For B&W, there is no competition for the Cone Piezography setup IMO.

I'll second this. (or third it or whatever)

If you want B&W the 1160 with Piezo inks in the Continuous Ink System is
the answer. Some call the Piezo inks warm - I find them cool to neutral
toned.

If you want to do color as well then the 1270 is your best bet.

You can find 1160s for around $250

Either the 1160 or the 1270 will take up to 13X19 sheets.

Henry Ambrose