Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica) More PAWs
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:35:28 +1100

>Steve LeHuray jotted down the following:
>
>>  I agree Doug. FOM2 is a fantastic idea that is not getting much response.
>>  And the PAW crowd (myself included) should be posting their pictures there
>>  also. The FOM2 needs more marketing.
>
>Maybe the format's wrong.  Rather than having us explicitly submit, perhaps
>the coordinator (Alastair?) should request the inclusion of images he thinks
>fit particularly well.  As it has been noted before, photographers are
>notoriously bad editors of their own work.  At least use the two as
>complementary strategies.
>
>M.
>
>--
>Martin Howard                     | "It's such a fine line between genious
>Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  and stupidity."
>email: howard.390@osu.edu         |        -- David St. Hubbins

Its a bit hard to sit in judgement of images. If the group likes an
image, why not as a group encourage its submission?

Remember, it does not really matter if you are unsure about your
work, there is no restriction on entries, so get those images in and
up and we will have a wonderful selection to work on in November.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com