Subject: [Leica] Photo of the Week . . . # 4
From: Justin Ide <justin@justinide.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:02:27 -0500

Fellow LUG'ers:

I've been having a great time checking out others photos and have put up
number 4 (yes I'm sort of doing the "week ahead" thing) and have redesigned
my Weekly Page to make it fit into my own web page as well as provide an
explanation about what the weekly photo is, and to provide a link the PAW
link page.

Please, check it out and let me know what you think . . . I get the digest
so don't expect an answer back right away unless you respond directly to me.

Thanks so much for the inspiration.

My page is at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jide/Weekly.html