Subject: Re: [Leica] RE : FOM2
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 06:54:25 +0000

Bernard Degaute wrote:
> I think the photographs submitted to FOM2 must
>be original ones, I mean never seen on a personal web site like PAW or
>something else. Otherwise where is anonymity (if this point is critical for
>the vote)?

True to some extent at least in theory. I would still think that FOM2
organisers have been unrestrictive in the ownership of the images. In other
words, you can post your image in other sites and still put them up at
FOM2. With so many websites that one can potentially visit, the chances of
putting a name to an image in the FOM2 is in practice quite remote.

Dan K.

          To handle a hard situation, try a soft answer.