Subject: [Leica] List of stolen camera equipment
From: "Brian" <bkharris@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:03:38 -0500

This is what I get for leaving all my stuff in my car overnight!  Below is a
list of items stolen from my car last night.  I'll probably be adding to the
list as I think of additional items.  Along with the camera gear there was
plenty of other stuff stolen that is work related included my laptop.  I was
out of town all week and got in late Friday night and for whatever reason
left most of my camera gear in the car.  Most of it was insured except for
some of the old Nikon bodies and My 50 Summicron which I hadn't added to my
separate rider for camera gear.  Any help in recovering would be
appreciated.  I doubt the idiots who did it would take the gear to the
internet to sell but I guess it never hurts posting.  I've made all the
necessary police reports and will be posting to photo.net also.  Hopefully I
can find serial numbers for the gear that doesn't have them listed now.
Thanks for any info.
Brian Harris
Charlotte, NC

      Manufacturer Description S/N
      Nikon F5 3064164
      Leica M6, Black 1785992
      Leica 50mm 2.0 Summicron 3357822
      Leica 35mm 1.4 Summilux 2222167
      Nikon 300mm f/4.0 AF ED 208033
      Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-D w/tripod/hood 741134
      Nikon 35-70mm f/2.8 AF-D 755553
      Nikon 60mm f/2.8 AF-D Micro 3015512
      Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF 4018767
      Nikon 20mm f/2.8 AF-D w/ hood 325098
      Nikon 16mm f/2.8 AF-D fisheye 309807
      Nikon F body with Standard prism
      Nikon F2 body with Standard prism
      Nikon F body with Waist level Finder
      Nikon SB-28 Flash 2110845
      Nikon SB-25 Flash 2554475
      Nikon  S rangefinder w/ 50mm 2.0
      Rollei Rolleiflex Automat
      Minolta Autometer IV F 73211154
      Bogen Tripod: 3228 legs None
      Arca Swiss B1 QR Ball head None
      Nikon Coolpix 950 303495
      Tamrac Model 777 photo backpack None
      Domke Black bag
      Domke Tan Bag

      Miscellaneous Filters, Hoods, Brackets, Cords None

Replies: Reply from Marshall Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net> (Re: [Leica] List of stolen camera equipment)