Subject: [Leica] How can I show my pics on the net ?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 04:33:29 EST

Hello all . Congratulations to all Americans , children or grand
children of those brave men and women who came to help
the French poeple during WWI and WWII , congratulations
for your new president . I don't have any preference for
democrates or republicans , I don't want to engage some sort
of political discussion , but a new president for the USA has
always been for me the occasion to see and learn more
about a country and its poeple that I love .

To come back on topic , can anyone help me posting my
pictures on the Leica web site ? I've been on there and I
didn't see any clear instructions on how to do .
I must admit that I'm more qualified in the blueprinting of
a Drag engine than dealing with computer systems !
Chears

Jo Goodtimes , France .
airborne radar tech
live free or die