Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW, PAD etc.
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:13:01 EST

In a message dated 1/21/01 8:10:41 PM, howard.390@osu.edu writes:

<< I firmly believe that the major difference between a good photographer and
mediocre photographer is the difference between five rolls per week and five
weeks per roll. >>

Martin,

I agree whole heartedly.  I can't remember the name of the photographer (an
accomplished one), but he said that as a student of Harry Callahan, Callahan
said that he was the better photographer because he had taken more bad
pictures.  Of course he was also known for his modesty.
Richard Wasserman