Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-Leitz Leica-fit stuff
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:47:09 -0800

Finnish and Japanese are linguistically similar, as they actually share the
same root.  They have similar grammatical structure, double vowels (like my
surname and TomA's wife's name), and double consonants, and every consonant
is followed by a vowel.

It's actually a cinch for Japanese to pronounce Finnish words, and
vice-versa.  My surname (Iisaka) is sometimes mistaken for Finnish by
non-Finnish.

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Non-Leitz Leica-fit stuff)
Message from "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net> (Re: [Leica] Non-Leitz Leica-fit stuff)