Subject: Re: [Leica] Spam, virtual and real [Was: Herbal V]
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:02:10 -0800

>At 11:04 AM 1/21/2001 -0800, Guy Bennett wrote:
>>
>>Finally, I've been wondering if there is anything one can do about spam
>>like this?
>[snip]
>Good God, Guy!  Get a grip on yourself...
>Some days I get no spam, some days I get some spam, some days I get a lot
>of spam.  So what?  I delete it and go forward with life.
>Let's keep things in perspective, please!
>
>Marc

Marc,

I do delete the spam and move on; it's certainly not the end of the world.
It is aggravating, however, just like the ladies from the local church, the
endless piles of junkmail, and the credit card companies who phone you at
home at dinnertime.

Guy

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Spam, virtual and real [Was: Herbal V])
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Spam, virtual and real [Was: Herbal V])