Subject: RE: [Leica] One of those annoying "Which would you choose"posts....
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:11:12 -0500

It _is_ great stuff, isn't it?  His site has the same effect on me as Kyle's
and Johnny's: I can't seem to pull myself away.  I just keep hitting the
"Next" button over and over again, and keep getting rewarded with another
surprisingly compelling image.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Elmo)