Subject: Re: [Leica] Yasuhara T-981
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:26:24 -0800

As things would have it, I now have an M3 and an M6. Thanks to all the
Luggers for the advice, by the way. My thoughts on the T-981 was just a
flight of fantasy, deservedly unrequited now. The problem with being a
Leicaphil, is that I'm always looking for a piece of gear that will be
"just so." It also makes me a slavish sycophant of Leitz's manufacturing
vagaries. Ah well, one could always have worse vices.

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Yasuhara T-981)