Subject: [Leica] Re: goth sighting in Fairfax
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:36:06 -0800

. I've been out
asking the young girls in the department about "goths", just to
confuse the issue ;-)

Saturday my son reported " a Goth kid" hanging out downtown. "He seemed
pretty isolated. I bet his mom buys his make-up at Wal Mart." Thanks to kc I
actually knew what he was talking about.

Then we repaired to S.F Haight Street to celebrate my daughter's birthday. I
walked the whole of Upper Haight Street, but I didn't inhale.

I have some FOM work from Haight St.

Bill Lawlor