Subject: [Leica] Santa Fe photo location
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:18:49 -0500

I will be attending a "Photoshop for Photographers" course at the Santa Fe
Photo Workshops the first week of April. Since I have never been to that
part of the world and I don't know how much shooting time I will have, I am
looking for suggestions for "don't miss" places to visit.
I am planning on taking all my M6 gear (including the Viso and bellows if I
can).  ;-)

Thanks in advance.
Ken