Subject: RE: [Leica] More PAW's question re comments asked for.
From: "Marshall, C.R." <C.R.Marshall@uwsp.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:27:07 -0600

On my PAW pages, I have a link for comments sent directly to me.

My photography skills need all the help they can get. I will happily receive
that help from members of this list. (an honest appraisal, constructive
criticism with suggestions for how the image could have been improved)

How about this... Praise is public, while the Bad and Ugly comments sneak
into my e-mail account under cover of darkness.

C.R. Marshall
cmarshal@uwsp.edu