Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 4 is up from SL
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:56:48 -0500

> Steve LeHuray jotted down the following:
>
>> The Alternate Photo was taken with a Summilux 35/1.4 pre asph and will try
>> to fix the link ASAP.
>
> It's:   http://www.streetphoto.net/wk4a.html
>
> I like this a lot, although the people get lost in teh decor a bit.  Where
> did you shoot it?
>
> M.

Thanks Martin. Why didn't I think about entering the alternate url. It is no
secret that I am pretty computer chalenged. Been freaked out all day about
how I screwed up that link.

That alternate was taken in Georgetown Park, which is very photogenic and
often used for movie locations, in Georgetown.

And yes the people do get lost in the picture. I have the same shot that I
should have used taken with the 50/1.4 but i thought the 35mm gave more of a
perspective.

Steve
Annapolis