Subject: [Leica] Re: Week 4 is up from SL
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:58:33 GMT

> All comments and criticism are welcome.

Ok, lets get ugly ;-0

I think this is a fine record of events that day, but there are dozens of
these guys all over the world, and they are "too easy" a target --- we (a
large group of LUGNUTS spent some time photographing  them in London last
time I was there). So to make a great image is going to be difficult. Some
how the image needs to rise above just being there.

You have captured the expressions on the players at a good time, but I (and
its my opinion ) don't like the "big black taxi" crusing between them. I
need more from this situation. Some of the crowd and their reactions to the
music, or a comic background.

Tough subject in my opinion because it is too easy -- this has always been
my critisism of similar images I've taken in London Melbourne New Orleans
etc.

cheers

Alastair