Subject: [Leica] Clarification of The Incarnation and a Short Rebuke
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:50:32 -0700

The first Apple MacIntosh had 128 K RAM with a single 400K 31/2" floppy.
Power users added an external floppy to reduce the amount of disk swapping.
On one 400K floppy I could fit the OS, MacWrite and a 20 page document. My
favourite game was, and still is, Daleks. The first hard drives were
connected to a serial port (Honey, how do you spell slow?). Now when I toss
an icon away, it is 193K!! What is up with you programmers? 193K for an
icon!

John Collier

The original 128K Macs have the signatures of the developing team moulded on
the inside of the main case. I have two....still like to play Daleks :-)

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Clarification of The Incarnation and a Short Rebuke)