Subject: RE: [Leica] Shudder-bug
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:56:28 -0500

>> There
>>are plenty of f**ing trees, and if you don't think so, then come up to
>>my house, and you can take as many as you want.

> ...and then you'd have to cut grass. Are you sure you really want that???

YES!  I cut between 50 and 100 trees per year!  No grass...I have hardwoods
that I want to get growing back.  Paper (and 2x4s etc.) is/are made from
disgusting trees, called pines.  Not all pines are disgusting, but %99 are
just weeds, BIG weeds.  The biggest issue is the brush...if you want the
trees, you have to get rid of the brush too...

If trees were worth anything, I'd be very very rich.  I can't give the damn
things away.  No one wants the things.  Whoever believes somehow trees NEED
to be saved, for the sake of the tree, doesn't know what they are talking
about.