Subject: [Leica] Prolog (was: OOTA "WWYC" P)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:18:38 -0800

I have fond memories of the one and only Prolog program I ever wrote, for an Aritficial Intelligence course.  It was a group effort - a children's storyteller.  We peopled it with a cast of animal characters, put in things they could do, food to find and eat, ways they could interact, problems to overcome etc.  Every time you ran it you got a different story out of it, thanks to rand(x).  It was a ton of fun - thanks for reminding me.

Paul