Subject: Re: [Leica] week 4 PAW
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:56:20 -0600

shan@montana.net1/25/019:33 AM

> No wonder she's reordering. Nice shot.

Thanks.

> the hair light -stage left- is a little too hot, a little low,
and a little
> too far forward.

Agreed. Unfortunately I'm working with too low ceilings and in
too small a space. Not really an excuse. Just makes things tight
and more difficult, which is less of a problem with still life.
But, with people the slightest move of the subject brings them
too close to the lights. And if the expression comes together
with the the body language, even though aware of the move, I'll
snap it.

> Could also scrim the shoulder a bit or snoot the hair
> light. God, that sounds picky, but it's not meant to be :-)

I agree on all counts.

George