Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW and comments.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:32:12 -0800

I come back after two weeks in Maui and all yous guys are doing these PAWs!
Behind by back it's like we've changed from an all talk no do to doodle de dodo.
I've all for it and an ready to get pawed myself.
Got the GO LIVE Bible yesterday and am hoping it will get me going on internet
uploading website making get go!

Mark (A little slow but he get's there eventually and then watch out) Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

woof!