Subject: [Leica] Leitz Midland Factory
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:29:45 -0000

Which made me think...
If the current holders of the Leitz name wanted to restart production of
the IIIf RD DA (for example), in Canada, and if they bought the factory
(for old time's sake) to produce it in, I wonder if they'd have the right
to, or do Leica Camera AG own that right now?
And if they did, I wonder what the market response would be.
Jem