Subject: Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:12:24 -0600

How 'bout a Tilly link from somebody? Or am I the only one who's fashionly
challenged?

I saw Mr. Rabiner's on Tues. Don't know which it was, "Tilly One" or "Tilly
Two", but it looked very stylish! Prior to that I never gnu what a Tilly
was. It ain't no 10-gallon Stetson, that's for sure.

For those interested, Portland is home of the gnu Linux open development
consortium. Lots of excitement. Probably decided to put it here because we
have electricity.

Dave