Subject: Re: [Leica] future of trees
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:55:50 +0800

It is not just the trees but the eco system that built itself around the trees.  I grew up in the New Jersey pine barrens and I love the smell of pine in the morning!  And folks don't burn pine in their stoves due to the splatter of the
sap.

Jersey Devil Ray

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] future of trees)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] RE: future of trees)