Subject: Re: [Leica] More PAW's question re comments asked for.
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:14:19 +0100

> Critiquing is a great way to learn. But one has to be ready for the good,
> bad and the ugly comments! This means telling someone how they could have
> improved the image as well as telling them what was good about it.
>
> ted

Well, for me, one of the benefits of egroups and sharing photos is critique.
I've not had the experience of a photo or art training, so although it is
nice to hear praise, a critique is more valuable, especially to the list as
this may improve dialogue.

Julian

Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] More PAW's question re comments asked for.)